Building a Shape Arcade – Part 16

Updates

For some final touches, I removed the vinyl logo on the front of the arcade (it seemed like there was too much) and added stickers around the cabinet. I also added some EL wire to the outer lines with automotive PE Foam Tape. Really happy with how this turned out 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s